There are many factors to consider when deciding to become your own self advocate to improve your health.
What do you focus on?
How do you eat to heal chronic illnesses?
Why does weight sneak back in after a few months of dieting?
Because of these questions, I offer packages to provide time for me to study you, your needs, and your life barriers. In addition, you’ll have time to discover what works, what doesn’t, and how to make the healthy behaviors stick!
Since trust is needed for healing to happen, I start all client relationships with a 45-minute ‘Get Acquainted’ session.
During this time, I will be able to learn your story, goals you want to achieve, and you will get to know more about me and my process. We’ll discover if we are a good fit working together. No matter what, you’ll leave the call with something to take action on towards one of your goals.
Looking for a one-time, no-commitment session? Learn about my Ask Angelina sessions here.
The cost is $100 for this 45-minute phone session and is 100% credited towards a 3-, 4-, or 6-month package should you decide to move forward.
NOTE: If we decide not to work together, I will always try to refer you to other options. This highly discounted session is not refundable.
Your investment in a package brings you:
- Personalized sessions that fit your schedule with a choice of meeting in-person, over the phone or video conferencing
- A thorough review of your health, medications, symptoms, and past life exposures
- A session-by-session nutrition plan driven by your choices that leads towards weight loss, disease management and potentially chronic disease reversal
- Learning how to recognize your internal cues of hunger and fullness—goodbye counting calories, guilt, and shame!
- A comprehensive wellness approach that includes nutrition, stress management, sleep and personal hygiene, hydration, physical activity and more
- A secure, client portal app for tracking successes, making appointments, and asking questions between sessions
- A variety of affordable payment options to meet any budget
Before starting, I want all my clients to know that I gradually aim for a more plant-based, whole foods, low-fat eating patterns for best results. I integrate this approach with intuitive, mindful eating practices and motivational interviewing techniques because people are not perfect, including me!
But when you start listening to your internal cues you’ll feel magic happen!
Above all, family is important. If you’re raising (or growing) a family, I would love to work with you on ways to include them in on the fun.
Don’t let your diagnosis define you.
You have the power – at any point in time – to take control.
So ask yourself, are you worth taking that first step forward for? (Spoiler alert…I believe your answer should always be, “YES!”)